Jamal Haymour

Growth

LinkedIn Outreach Messaging - Templates

Hello 🙋‍♂️

LinkedIn is a great tool for B2B product/service providers to use to generate qualified leads, especially when you automate it!

On LinkedIn, you first need a prospect to connect with you before you're able to pitch them your whole idea, so you need to be crafty when targeting your niche.

There are many ways to go about generating qualified leads via LinkedIn Automation, so I put together a few templates that Veza Digital has used that yielded great results.

Use these as guidelines for your messaging. Remember, you want to be yourself when you speak with people, so write the message in your own words and style.

If you have any questions on how to best reach your audience, post it in the Discussion Space!

See attached some scripts:

Website Audit Templates - Provide Value

Hello 🙋‍♂️

I put together some website audits we previously made for our clients that resulted in making them a brand new website.

This is something you do for a prospect to be able to provide upfront value. Depending on the situation and the relationship you have with your prospect/client, you can either charge them a fee for this, or you can do it at no cost.

The goal is to inform them of the current issues they have with their website, and what they can do to improve.

See attached below:
Like Comment

The Plan to Market

Your marketing plan should be static.

Yes, the activities you do and the style might change and improve over time, that would be your work to reach your target audience which may have, let's say, certain colors during the Christmas season, but vary during Easter. That's not what I'm talking about.

By "Marketing Plan", I'm talking about a small, 5 to 7 line paragraph that explains your key points and never changes (unless there's a big pivot or added verticals within the organization). This plan should include:
  1. Who you are and what you believe in
  2. The solution you provide
  3. The type of people/businesses that are in need of your solution
  4. The efforts you will make to reach this audience
  5. How and why you're better than your competitors
Again, this should not change. What you write here should stick with you for the long haul.

Once you have this covered, all your future marketing activities will be based off of this little, but powerful paragraph.

Let me hear your thoughts...

Like Comment

Referral Programs - Are you taking advantage?

A simple referral program not only offers your client more opportunities to make a cut, but also grows the relationship between you two.
Someone who is willing to refer a friend/colleague/business partner to use your services shows that they trust you enough that you will show up, prove your worth, and make them look good.

I tend to keep it simple. "Give me someone to work with, you'll get X% of the deal/Y amount of delivery hours" You'll know if the client wants more $$ or would prefer extra man hours to work on their website/SEO/content.

Do you have a program currently in place? Has it worked?
Like Comment

Hate Linked Outbound 🤨

I got a message today on LinkedIn (responding to my automated message) saying how much he HATES automated outreach. 

Told him straight up that its proven to work, and its frowned upon for no real reason.
All I know is it simplifies AND optimises my outreach tenfold.- ended up having a little conversation with the guy and is gaining interest in my team's services 😎

How you guys feel about cold automated outreach? Unethical? Bad look? Or perfectly fine? 
Like Comment